"But i want you my sexy UPS bitch. So strong and muscular. Will you rip my package open for me? Can you rip my package while you rip your top too. It's steamy in here.."
Guess who thinks I'll look absolutely HAWT in an UPS/Fed Ex uniform? CHAO, YOUR FRIEND!
And I'm sure by now you'd have known the goss my friends, and I can't wait to see where this all goes.
Mm hmm. Go toyboy, go! ---
Perhaps uncertainty paves the way to a good mystery.
I'm getting so increasingly annoyed with my boring posts. SORRY PEOPLE, when I get my inspiration to be funny (and lame) again, I promise you better entries. Plus I haven't been hanging out with my cam whorish friends (huis and lianghui, say hi) so no pictures for the time being. But picture this: a girl with hair that stands at attention, big white Tshirt, ugly shorts with chilli padis on it, blossoming pimples (oh to hell with you, period) small eyes and a scruffy look; yup that's me on most days, and today, is obviously no exception.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home